Back to Annual Updates Home Page
Back to Home Page
2014 Annual Update
Here we are at the end of a very terrific and eventful 2015! This year was so terrific for me, I hope it was the same for you.
This year's update will be more of a LIST of events with photos (see below)......sorry but it's been a BUSY year, and all I could do was keep up with photos... Most of these events/trips will be self-explanatory.....
1. November, 2014. I got promoted to Assistant General Manager and moved to the Courtyard Atlanta Gwinnett Mall (soon to be renamed Courtyard Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place)
2. November, 2014. Gwinnett County Hospitality Awards Ceremony/Lunch at Gwinnett Center
3. December 11, 2014. AGM/Ops Manager Meeting, Downtown Atlanta
4. Christmas in Florida, 2014.
5. Jan 4, 2015. Bought a new car (Ford Focus). Had my IMPALA for 11 years, time to move on to something a little smaller with better mileage!
6. Feb 20, 2015. Spent 1 night at the Marquis Marriott Downtown Atlanta
7. Feb 23, 2015. Hotel Renovations. Courtyard Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place FULL RENOVATION ends 4/21/15.
8. May 14, 2015. Suzy Boggus Concert, Red Clay Theatre, Downtown Duluth.
9. May 20, 2015. Baseball Excursion to Ohio/Michigan/Pennsylvania.
10. June 4, 2015. Barry Manilow Concert, Infinite Energy Center Duluth, GA 6/5/15
11. June 19, 2015. Chattanooga Trip
12. July 9, 2015. World of Coke Visit (my friend Jalane Meloun and her two boys popped in for a visit!)
13. July 19, 2015. Walled Lake Central 35 year Reunion (ANOTHER trip to Michigan!)
14. August 26, 2015 Bill Birthday at Courtyard Atlanta Duluth 8/26/15
15. August 28, 2015. College Football HOF visit, Atlanta, GA.
16. September 10, 2015. Indians/Tigers Game at Progressive Field, Cleveland 9/10/15
17. September 12, 2015. Michigan/Oregon State Football game at The Big House 9/12/15
18. September 13, 2015. Walled Lake Central/Union Lake Tour, Jack and Bill, 9/13/15
19. September 18, 2015. Housekeeping Celebration 9/18/15
20. November 1, 2015. Bob Jones University Choir (at the Courtyard) 11/1/15
It was a wonderful year for me, I hope your year was equally memorable! I have a big trip coming up soon to Nashville to celebrate my Mom's 80th birthday. She's flying in from Oregon so we can all spoil her for a week for her birthday! Definitely have photos of this trip very soon....
Photos from the remainder of 2015 will be posted very soon and then, again on next year's Annual Update around Thanksgiving, 2016.
I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store.
Until we speak soon,
I wish you and yours the most happiness and love this holiday season and please keep in touch. But to everyone, all the best and please write soon!